What you’ll learn
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam syllabus content
- How to perform advanced IP subnetting
- Before attempting this course the student should have completed studying the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam syllabus.
2015 – 2017 Version
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 ExamPrep: 500+ Practice Questions + IP Subnetting and IPv4 Addressing Review with video tutorials and explanations.
This course provides over 500+ challenging practice questions to help you accomplish your study goals. The questions are separated by topic area to make them digestible and to allow you to strategically tackle your perceived weak points.
Also included are IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting video review lessons! In these videos we will cover:
- Converting from Binary to Decimal and vice versa
- IP address structure, subnet masks and network prefixes
- Converting from subnet masks to CIDR Notation (network prefixes) and vice versa
- Calculating the number of IP addresses in a given subnet
- IP address classes
- Private Address ranges; understanding Public vs Private IP addresses
- IP Subnetting: What is subnetting? Why do we subnet? How to subnet? Plus worked examples.
Many students tend to get stuck on the finer points of IP Subnetting and they have found these videos to be very helpful. These videos are a $25 value on their own! To ensure that these details stick they come with over 50 IP addressing and subnetting questions with video explanations.
Within the course there is a Q&A forum where you can post any relevant question and we will respond with a helpful answer within 24 hours. We are committed to helping you prepare for your exam.
The instructor who created this course and who also monitors the Q&A section has been an IT Instructor for over 15 years. He holds the following certifications:
- CompTIA Network+ / A+ / Linux+ / Security+ / CTT+
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
There isn’t any question relevant to this course that we cannot answer or will go unanswered.
We also periodically review the course’s content for relevance and take every suggestion seriously. Based on user feedback we will add more questions to suggested areas as the need arises.
This product is also backed by Udemy’s no hassle 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason you will get a full refund from Udemy. There is no risk to you for trying our product.
We invite you to enroll in our course and be on your way to becoming certified.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recall details tested in the exam.
- Perform IP Subnetting.
- Understand the tricky details of the Network+ exam syllabus.
- Approach the exam with more confidence.
- Exam questions.
- Downloadable review videos for IPv4 addressing.
- A interactive support forum for asking followup questions.
Who this course is for:
- A student wishing to write the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam.
- Anyone who needs an IP Subnetting refresher with assistance.
- Anyone wanting mentorship through an interactive forum in preparation for the Network+ N10-006 exam.
- Anyone wishing to memorize the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 course content.